Still working hard to finish up. Check the Wish List [link deleted] for information on what has already been completed.
I am around 15% done with converting the pages over to the new format. It is taking awhile. If you see a page that is odd, look to the right column and see if it has “BlkViper.com 2.0” there. Those are the pages that I have finished working on.
Growing pains are still hurting. A big one is that FP 2002 had the ability for inline spell checking. My current program does not. This will ultimately drive me insane. 🙂 In other news, I have about finalized what the “basic” layout will be. I will work hard in the next few days updating all of the content to the new format. If you find something out of the ordinary, it is not intentional, but I probably have not made it to that point in the domain yet.
Well, this is how the site is going to look. It may not seem much different from what it was before, but trust me when I say that under the hood it is. A bit cleaner and faster, not to mention compatibility with many browsers. At least, I hope. 🙂
I still have problems rendering in Mozilla 1.0 (and maybe previous versions). The work around, for right now is to refresh the content. Notice, I did not say use IE6. 🙂 Every time I have hit F5, the site was displayed properly! Understand that as of right now, I am currently getting away from FrontPage 2002 and going elsewhere. As a result, I will have some problems in the coming weeks, but they will be fixed. Mainly because I need to import the whole domain into something (a real editor) [Continue Reading]
I still have plenty more to do. Site updates to “content” will be sparse, but layout may change every 15 minutes. Hang in there while I make this transition. You, I hope, will enjoy the results.
I still have slight rendering problems dealing with Mozilla v1.0, but I hope to have them solved soon. If you happen to see no “top part” of the page in Mozilla, please refresh. It should come back. So far, I have not found any problems with the domain rendering in IE 6. The text, even though it is rather large, can be resized now with your browser. No longer do I choose how you should be able to read the text. If you are lucky enough to be using Mozilla, [Continue Reading]
I have been working really hard on getting the site to look back to "normal" without all of the bloat in the HTML that I did have. Most pages are formatted correctly, but there is still some that need work. Namely, the Windows XP Services and Windows 2000 Services tables. They still are not formatted for easy printing, but that should be solved soon. Stay tuned!
My brain hurts. Every time I think that I have the site the way I want it. I just have to change something, then I go back and redo what I have already done to jive with my “new plan.” The E-Mail has been put on hold while I try to sort through what I need to do. Meanwhile, please pardon the inconsistent nature and formatting of the domain.
All of the pages have been updated as well as the pictures uploaded. I am surprised it only took about 18 hours. I am now in the process of converting all the pages to a new, hopefully, easier to read format. If the page title (the big current news is an example on this page) is in “purple,” I have not made it to that page, yet. It will still take me a few more days to finish all 560+ pages, but the most popular ones should be completed.