With the release of Diablo 3 Patch 2.1.0 on August 26, 2014, a bug was introduced with people logging in and having no Achievements displayed. Blizzard employees acknowledged this bug, but their “easy fix” did not work for either my wife or I.
Well, I have a fix:
Diablo 3 Patch 2.1.0 Achievement fix:
- In the battle.net launcher, change region to Europe (this is assuming you are playing on Americas. If not, change to an alternate region).
- Create character there and log into it.
- After fully logging in, exit game and battle.net entirely.
- Load battle.net and change region back to Americas (or what ever your home region is).
- Log in to your characters and enjoy!