Black Viper’s Windows 10 Service Configurations are now updated to include the Windows 10 desktop Creators Update version 15002 scheduled to be released in April 2017 as well as the Anniversary Update released August 2, 2016 with all patches and security updates as of February 2017. Added, renamed and removed services are noted in the table with three *** asterisks. This update brings about ~250 services total for Windows 10. Services with “?????” in the name have random characters generated per device.
Several services have been added with the Creators Update version 15002. These include:
- Connected Devices Platform User Service_????? (CDPUserSvc_?????)
- DevicesFlow_????? (DevicesFlowUserSvc_?????)
- DusmSvc (DusmSvc)
- Hyper-V Virtual Machine Management (vmms) ~ This service can be installed/uninstalled with the Add and Remove Windows Features.
- IP Translation Configuration Service (IpxlatCfgSvc)
- LPA Service (wlpasvc)
- Natural Authentication (NaturalAuthentication)
- Payments and NFC/SE Manager (SEMgrSvc)
- Token Broker (TokenBroker)
- Windows Security Health Service (SecurityHealthService)
- Windows Spectrum (spectrum)
Two services have been renamed with the Creators Update version 15002. These include:
- Windows MultiPoint Server Host Service (Wms)
- Windows MultiPoint Server Repair Service (WmsRepair)
One service has been removed with the Creators Update version 15002:
- DataCollectionPublishingService (DcpSvc)
If you wish to adjust your service settings, visit Black Viper’s Windows 10 Service Configurations Guide with Default, Safe and Tweaked options.