I have made a few minor adjustments to the XP Services Configuration and Services Information pages. Nothing major, just added additional findings and clarification about some of them. The PDF files do not reflect the changes at this time, but I will modify and post them as soon as I can.
After beating my head up against the wall for several days, I have refined the CSS on the domain to perform well with multiple browsers and easy printing. As a natural result, you may need to reload the web page to view all content properly. If you have difficulty printing one of the pages, please contact me and I will fix it as soon as I can.
Yesterday, many files became corrupted on the server. Pages disappeared and images were no longer displayed. Some downloads were also corrupted. These problems should be fixed. Any download attempted in the last 2 days should be downloaded again. If you experience any more issues, please contact me and I will fix them ASAP.
Phase one of my domain test is complete. Several readers visited and everything seems (read: I hope) is working fine. The link has been removed for further adjustments.
I have the TEST DOMAIN [link removed] online. Please hit it a couple of times. Only going to be up for a few hours. So take a peak while you can. I have been wanting to host my own services for a long, long time. It is finally becoming a reality.
After an extended period of time away from E-Mail, I thought it would be a perfect time for me to explain how I filter E-Mail to make my life much easier and save me tons of time. Annoying spam and virus’s are a problem that everyone will face sooner or later. I have constructed an article to explain what I do to fight it WITHOUT using any additional programs that are not already included with your OS. This also is a sneak peek at the heart of my Inbox. E-Mail [Continue Reading]
Due to a DNS issue, the domain has been down for around 12 hours. However, the issue is being corrected and should be around the internet in 24-72 hours.
I discovered a problem with my standard search page. No results were displayed even if the search was valid. The function should work as intended.
I have adjusted my style sheets to be more accessible for viewers that have “larger” then normal fonts. If you were experiencing difficulties viewing the site, it should now be fixed. Thank you for reporting this problem to me.
Things are moving along nicely. Thank you, kind reader, for your support. Many updates are in the works “offline,” so stay tuned while I continue to work on my transition to be my own domains host.