I have caught up on my E-Mails. My response rate was about 50%. Mainly due to the overwhelming amount of “technical support questions” that I received. Due to the great demand for such services, I cannot answer your personal technical support questions: READ WHY.
My E-Mail address is again posted on my Contact BV page.
A few answers to common questions:
- Will you be posting information about Windows XP Service Pack 2? Yes
- When will that be? When it is done. Hopefully, soon.
- How do you get rid of/avoid spyware? Do not use Internet Explorer of any version. Use Firefox: https://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/
- What software firewall should I use? None: Use a hardware firewall like a Linksys or Dlink “gateway/router”.
- When are you going to update your Kitties page? Eventually. Unfortunately, higher priorities are in work right now. If I have the camera in hand and they each do something cute, it will be posted.