Black Viper’s Windows 10 Service Configurations are now updated to include the Windows 10 Creators Update version 1703/15063 released in April 11, 2017. This update brings about ~250 services total for Windows 10. Services with “?????” in the name have random characters generated per device.
Services that changed from Anniversary Update to Creators Update include:
- Connected Devices Platform User Service_????? is new.
- DataCollectionPublishingService is removed.
- Data Usage is new.
- DevicesFlow_????? is new.
- Hyper-V Virtual Machine Management is new.
- IP Translation Configuration Service is new.
- LPA Service is new.
- Natural Authentication is new.
- Optimize Drives changed from Manual to Disabled by default.
- Token Broker is new and default description is not available.
- Wi-Fi Direct Services Connection Manager Service is new.
- Windows Defender Network Inspection Service renamed to Windows Defender Antivirus Network Inspection Service.
- Windows Defender Service renamed to Windows Defender Antivirus Service.
- Windows Defender Security Center Service is new.
- Windows MultiPoint Server Host Service renamed to MultiPoint Service.
- Windows MultiPoint Server Repair Service renamed to MultiPoint Repair Service.
If you wish to adjust your service settings, visit Black Viper’s Windows 10 Service Configurations Guide with Default, Safe and Tweaked options.