Black Viper’s Windows 10 Service Configurations are now updated to include the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update version 1709/16299 released in October 2017. This update brings about ~250 services total for Windows 10. Services with “?????” in the name have random characters generated per device.
Services that changed from Creators Update to Fall Creators Update include:
- Capability Access Manager Service is new.
- Diagnostic Execution Service is new.
- GraphicsPerfSvc is new
- LPA Service renamed to Local Profile Assistant Service.
- Natural Authentication Service changed from Manual to Manual (Trigger Start) by default.
- Optimize Drives changed from Disabled to Manual by default.
- PrintWorkflow_????? is new.
- Program Compatibility Assistant Service changed from Automatic to Manual by default.
- Spatial Data Service is new.
- Tile Data model server changed from Automatic to Manual by default.
- Token Broker is removed and renamed to Web Account Manager
- Update Orchestrator Service for Windows Update renamed to Update Orchestrator Service.
- WarpJITSvc is new.
- Windows Camera Frame Server changed from Manual to Manual (Trigger Start).
- Windows Firewall renamed to Windows Defender Firewall.
- Windows Perception Service is new.
- Windows Store Install Service is new.
- Xbox Game Monitoring is new.
If you wish to adjust your service settings, visit Black Viper’s Windows 10 Service Configurations Guide with Default, Safe and Tweaked options.