My real name is Charles M. Sparks.
I enjoy all computers with my first one a Commodore 64. Ever hear of that? I feel old now.
I have fun listening to music (all kinds except Country), watching Net-flix streaming content and playing some of my computer games.
Have I helped you?
- Consider a donation. All donations will help pay for hosting charges as well as my time used to provide the free information scattered throughout this domain.
- If you would like to sponsor my efforts to get out on the dirt track and reach my dream of becoming a race car driver, check out how to become a sponsor of Black Viper Racing.
The Low Down
- Height: 6’1″
- Weight: 180 lbs
- Gender: Male
- Hair: Brown (getting long, and growing more, but turning gray/white)
- Eyes: Brown (20/20)
- Year of Birth: 1972
- Date of Death: Unknown
- Favorite Color: Black (go figure)
Black Viper’s Top Eleven: (I can never pick just ten!)
Take note: I have a “variety” of favorites.
- The Lord of the Rings (All 3)
- Pink Floyd: The Wall
- Pulp Fiction
- Saw (All 5)
- Fight Club
- Terminator 2
- The Matrix (All 3)
- Saving Private Ryan
- Pretty Woman
- Little Mermaid
- Modern Marvels
- Dirty Jobs
- King of the Hill
- Dharma and Greg
- The Universe
- Ace of Cakes
- Iron Chef America
- Good Eats
- The Doors
- Pink Floyd
- Stone Temple Pilots
- Alanis Morissette
- Ace of Base
- Beastie Boys
- 2 Live Crew
- Voodoo 2 ~ Best SLI video cards
- 3COM 905C-NM ~ Best network card (100 Mbps)
- 3COM/US Robotics Courier V.Everything 56k Dial Up Modem ~ Best dial up modem ever created (External)
- D-Link DIR-655 ~ Best consumer router (4 port/1 Gbps)
- Sunon ~ Best ball bearing fan manufacture
- Logitech G19 ~ Best keyboard for gamers
- TEAC ~ Best 3.5 floppy drive manufacture
- Plextor ~ Best optical drive manufacture
- Sound Blaster Live! ~ First sound card that made a difference
- Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer ~ First optical mouse that defined comfort and reliability
- Microsoft Sidewinder Pro Joystick ~ The best Joystick made all around
Role Playing Games:
- World of Warcraft: Cataclysm
- Diablo 2 LOD ~ Great hack and slash RPG.
- Dungeon Siege
- Darkstone ~ Truly an under-rated game.
- Rage of Mages
- Hellgate London ~ R.I.P.
- Final Fantasy 7 ~ Pretty good, for a console port.
- Might and Magic 7 ~ Huge time killer.
- Baldur’s Gate 2 ~ Best Turn Based RPG
- Ultima Online ~ The start of “MMORPG”
Real Time Strategy:
- StarCraft 2
- Warcraft 2 ~ My first RTS love.
- Age of Empires 2 The Conquerors ~ My 2nd RTS love.
- Warcraft 3
- Empire Earth ~ Outstanding game.
- Command and Conquer
- Age of Empires
- Command and Conquer: Red Alert
- World in Confilct
- Total Annihilation
First/Third Person Shooter:
- Quake ~ Killed many days with this one.
- Just Cause 2 ~ Best open world destruction adventure. Absolutely a wild ride!
- MDK ~ Best Third Person Shooter.
- MDK 2 ~ Best Sequel.
- Half-Life ~ Scared the hell out of me.
- Max Payne 2 ~ Better than the first.
- Max Payne ~ Bullet Time.
- Quake 2
- Unreal Tournament ~ Outstanding FPS.
- Hexen 2 ~ Game I learned to “Mouse Look” with.
- Far Cry 2
General and Miscellaneous:
- Re-Volt ~ Best “racing” game all-around.
- Pro Pinball Time Shock ~ Best Pinball Game.
- Avery Cardoza’s Casino 2000 ~ Best casino game ever.
- Avery Cardoza’s Casino ~ Second Best casino game ever.
- Roller Coaster Tycoon ~ Best Tycoon/Micro-Management Game.
- NHL Series ~ Best Sports Series.
- Need for Speed 3 ~ Great fun.
- Slots 2 ~ Best Casino Slot game.
- Civilization ~ Many sleepless nights.
- CyberStorm ~ Best Turn Based Strategy. Hooked me and would not let go.
- Grand Theft Auto ~ Most well done Series that does not conform to “What should be published.”
- Restaurant: Olive Garden ~ I love Pasta! My meal is Garlic bread sticks with Alfredo sauce, Cheese sticks and ranch dressing,
Fettuccine Alfredo w/ Shrimp, and to top it all off, a Black Tie Cheese Cake.
- Fast Food: I added a Rant topic: Jack in the Box Rant. I resist change as much as I can. I am rather set in my ways and enjoy it when I know “what is to come.” I also know exactly what I want, most of the time. Unfortunately, my favorite “Fast Food” restaurant has now changed a product that I have enjoyed for over 15 years. Let me explain.Read more…