I’m a 44-year-old dude, living in Kansas City, MO with my wonderful wife and two kitties. One of my kitties “J” passed away at just under 15 years old.
My real name is Charles M. Sparks.
I enjoy all computers with my first one a Commodore 64. Ever hear of that? I feel old now.
I have fun listening to music (all kinds except Country), watching Netflix streaming content and playing some of my computer games.
Have I helped you?
- Consider a sending a gift my way. All contributions will help pay for hosting charges as well as my time used to offer the free information scattered throughout this domain.
The Low Down
- Height: 6’1″
- Weight: 180 lbs
- Gender: Male
- Hair: Brown (getting long, and growing more, but turning gray/white)
- Eyes: Brown (20/20)ish
- Year of Birth: 1972
- Date of Death: Unknown
- Favorite Color: Black (go figure)
Don’t forget to check out my contact information or a larger version of the picture on the right.
Black Viper’s Top Eleven: (I can never pick just ten!)
Take note: I have a “variety” of favorites. 🙂
- The Lord of the Rings (All 3)
- Pink Floyd: The Wall
- Pulp Fiction
- Saw (All 5)
- Fight Club
- Terminator 2
- The Matrix (All 3)
- Saving Private Ryan
- Pretty Woman
- Little Mermaid
- Modern Marvels
- Dirty Jobs
- King of the Hill
- Dharma and Greg
- The Universe
- Ace of Cakes
- Iron Chef America
- Good Eats
- The Doors
- Pink Floyd
- Stone Temple Pilots
- Alanis Morissette
- Ace of Base
- Beastie Boys
- 2 Live Crew
- Voodoo 2 ~ Best SLI video cards
- 3COM 905C-NM ~ Best network card (100 Mbps)
- 3COM/US Robotics Courier V.Everything 56k Dial Up Modem ~ Best dial-up modem ever created (External)
- D-Link DIR-655 ~ Best consumer router (4 port/1 Gbps)
- Sunon ~ Best ball bearing fan manufacture
- Logitech G19 ~ Best keyboard for gamers
- TEAC ~ Best 3.5 floppy drive manufacture
- Plextor ~ Best optical drive manufacture
- Sound Blaster Live! ~ First sound card that made a difference
- Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer ~ First optical mouse that defined comfort and reliability
- Microsoft Sidewinder Pro Joystick ~ The best Joystick made all around
Role Playing Games:
- World of Warcraft: Cataclysm
- Diablo 2 LOD ~ Great hack and slash RPG.
- Dungeon Siege
- Darkstone ~ Truly an under-rated game.
- Rage of Mages
- Hellgate London ~ R.I.P.
- Final Fantasy 7 ~ Pretty good, for a console port.
- Might and Magic 7 ~ Huge time killer.
- Baldur’s Gate 2 ~ Best Turn Based RPG
- Ultima Online ~ The start of “MMORPG”
Real Time Strategy:
- StarCraft 2
- Warcraft 2 ~ My first RTS love.
- Age of Empires 2 The Conquerors ~ My 2nd RTS love.
- Warcraft 3
- Empire Earth ~ Outstanding game.
- Command and Conquer
- Age of Empires
- Command and Conquer: Red Alert
- World in Confilct
- Total Annihilation
First/Third Person Shooter:
- Quake ~ Killed many days with this one.
- Just Cause 2 ~ Best open world destruction adventure. Absolutely a wild ride!
- MDK ~ Best Third Person Shooter.
- MDK 2 ~ Best Sequel.
- Half-Life ~ Scared the hell out of me.
- Max Payne 2 ~ Better than the first.
- Max Payne ~ Bullet Time. 🙂
- Quake 2
- Unreal Tournament ~ Outstanding FPS.
- Hexen 2 ~ Game I learned to “Mouse Look” with.
- Far Cry 2
General and Miscellaneous:
- Re-Volt ~ Best “racing” game all-around.
- Pro Pinball Time Shock ~ Best Pinball Game.
- Avery Cardoza’s Casino 2000 ~ Best casino game ever.
- Avery Cardoza’s Casino ~ Second Best casino game ever.
- Roller Coaster Tycoon ~ Best Tycoon/Micro-Management Game.
- NHL Series ~ Best Sports Series.
- Need for Speed 3 ~ Great fun.
- Slots 2 ~ Best Casino Slot game.
- Civilization ~ Many sleepless nights.
- CyberStorm ~ Best Turn Based Strategy. Hooked me and would not let go.
- Grand Theft Auto ~ Most well done Series that does not conform to “What should be published.”
- Restaurant: Olive Garden ~ I love Pasta! My meal is Garlic bread sticks with Alfredo sauce, Cheese sticks and ranch dressing,
Fettuccine Alfredo w/ Shrimp, and to top it all off, a Black Tie Cheese Cake.
- Fast Food: I added a Rant topic: Jack in the Box Rant. I resist change as much as I can. I am rather set in my ways and enjoy it when I know “what is to come.” I also know exactly what I want, most of the time. Unfortunately, my favorite “Fast Food” restaurant has now changed a product that I have enjoyed for over 15 years. Let me explain. Read more…