I’m a 47 year old dude living in Kansas City, MO with my wonderful wife and two kitties.
I enjoy all computers with my first one a Commodore 64. Ever hear of that? I feel old now.
I have fun listening to all kinds of music genres, watching Netflix streaming content and playing games.
The Low Down
- Height: 6’1″
- Weight: 160 lbs
- Gender: Male
- Hair: Brown (getting long, and growing more, but turning white)
- Eyes: Brown
- Year of Birth: 1972
- Date of Death: Unknown
- Favorite Color: Black (go figure)
Don’t forget to check out my contact information.
- Diablo 3 ~ https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/BlackViper-1991/
- Facebook ~ https://www.facebook.com/wwwblackvipercom-108675855165/
- Google+ ~ https://plus.google.com/+BlackViperDOTcom
- Mixer ~ https://mixer.com/BlackVipercom
- PS4 Pro/PSN ~ https://my.playstation.com/profile/BlackViperCom/
- Steam Profile ~ https://steamcommunity.com/id/BlackViperCom
- Twitter ~ https://twitter.com/BlackViperCom
- YouTube ~ https://www.youtube.com/BlackViperDOTcom
Black Viper’s Top Eleven: (I can never pick just ten!)
Take note: I have a “variety” of favorites. 🙂
- The Lord of the Rings (All 3)
- Pink Floyd: The Wall
- Pulp Fiction
- Saw (All 5)
- Fight Club
- Terminator 2
- The Matrix (All 3)
- Saving Private Ryan
- Pretty Woman
- Little Mermaid
- Modern Marvels
- Dirty Jobs
- King of the Hill
- Dharma and Greg
- The Universe
- Ace of Cakes
- Iron Chef America
- Good Eats
- The Doors
- Pink Floyd
- Stone Temple Pilots
- Alanis Morissette
- Ace of Base
- Beastie Boys
- 2 Live Crew
PC Hardware (Best all time, not current):
- Voodoo 2 ~ Best SLI video cards
- 3COM 905C-NM ~ Best network card (100 Mbps)
- 3COM/US Robotics Courier V.Everything 56k Dial Up Modem ~ Best dial-up modem ever created (External)
- Asus RT-AC88U ~ Best consumer router (8 port/1 Gbps/WiFi)
- Sunon ~ Best ball bearing fan manufacture.
- Logitech G19 ~ Best keyboard for gamer’s.
- TEAC ~ Best 3.5 floppy drive manufacture.
- Plextor ~ Best optical drive manufacture.
- Sound Blaster! ~ Best sound card manufacture.
- Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer ~ First optical mouse that defined comfort and reliability.
- Microsoft Sidewinder Pro Joystick ~ The best Joystick made all around.
Role Playing Games:
- Guild Wars 2 ~ Best sequel.
- World of Warcraft
- Diablo 2 LOD, Diablo 3) ~ Great hack and slash RPG’s.
- Dungeon Siege
- Darkstone ~ Truly an under-rated game.
- Rage of Mages
- Hellgate London ~ R.I.P.
- Final Fantasy 7 ~ Pretty good, for a console port.
- Might and Magic 7 ~ Huge time killer.
- Baldur’s Gate 2 ~ Best Turn Based RPG
- Ultima Online ~ The start of “MMORPG”
Real Time Strategy:
- StarCraft 2
- Warcraft 2 ~ My first RTS love.
- Age of Empires 2 The Conquerors ~ My 2nd RTS love.
- Warcraft 3
- Empire Earth ~ Outstanding game.
- Command and Conquer
- Age of Empires
- Command and Conquer: Red Alert
- World in Confilct
- Total Annihilation
First/Third Person Shooter:
- Doom (2016)
- Just Cause 2/Just Cause 3 ~ Best open world destruction adventure. Absolutely a wild ride!
- Mad Max ~ Best game loosely based on a movie.
- Quake/Quake 2 ~ Killed many days (and demons) with these two.
- MDK ~ Best Third Person Shooter.
- MDK 2 ~ Best Sequel.
- Half-Life ~ Scared the hell out of me.
- Max Payne/Max Payne 2/Max Payne 3 ~ Bullet Time. 🙂
- Unreal Tournament ~ Outstanding FPS.
- Hexen 2 ~ Game I learned to “Mouse Look” with.
- Far Cry 2
General and Miscellaneous:
- Re-Volt ~ Best “racing” game all-around.
- Pro Pinball Time Shock ~ Best Pinball Game.
- Avery Cardoza’s Casino 2000 ~ Best casino game ever.
- Cities: Skylines ~ Best city building game ever.
- Roller Coaster Tycoon ~ Best Tycoon/Micro-Management Game.
- NHL Series ~ Best Sports Series.
- Need for Speed 3 ~ Great fun.
- Slots 2 ~ Best Casino Slot game.
- Civilization ~ Many sleepless nights.
- CyberStorm ~ Best Turn Based Strategy. Hooked me and would not let go.
- Grand Theft Auto ~ Most well done Series that does not conform to “What should be published.”
- Restaurant: Olive Garden ~ I love Pasta! My meal is Garlic bread sticks with Alfredo sauce, Cheese sticks and ranch dressing,
Fettuccine Alfredo w/ Shrimp, and to top it all off, a Black Tie Cheese Cake.
- Fast Food: I added a Rant topic: Jack in the Box Rant. I resist change as much as I can. I am rather set in my ways and enjoy it when I know “what is to come.” I also know exactly what I want, most of the time. Unfortunately, my favorite “Fast Food” restaurant has now changed a product that I have enjoyed for over 15 years. Let me explain. Read more…