How to get through via E-Mail to Black Viper:
Do not skip these important points to note (updated in 2021):
- I (Black Viper) am only one person. Seriously…
- I do appreciate your kind words of support and suggestions. This has always powered www.blackviper.com for over two decades and continues to do so.
- I make sure I reply with a note of thanks as rapidly as I can, however, “rapid” in 2021 might be days… if not weeks.
As of January 1, 2019: Windows Services information is no longer updated. Please take this into consideration when examining my content. Since I released the work into the Public Domain, I will not answer any questions related to them. Thank you for understanding.
- No, I will not update for Windows 11… I don’t even use Windows anymore; I use Linux for general computing with console gaming (currently XSX) for entertainment and have for years.
Technical support questions via email, Twitter, or any other one on one media must be ignored because I simply do not have the time to answer them.
- I do read all email, but not enough time exists in the day to respond to everyone’s personal tech questions and give them the attention you maybe looking for.
- Odds are, I will simply ignore you since you pretty much ignored me by asking tech questions when I requested you not to do so.
Errors, corrections, or any other website issues are welcome in my inbox.
- It is a pretty safe bet that if you find a error or problem with my content, I do not know about it as… if I did… it would not be a problem…
With all of that said, you may contact me directly via the E-Mail address below:
blackviper (dot) com (at) gmail (dot) com